Certified consultants - are experts in project management, possess the skills of consulting services required for the success of the project activities of individual professionals, teams or organizations as a whole.
Benefits of certification for consultants:
- International recognition of the professionalism.
- Confirmation of high-level knowledge and skills in the management of project, program and portfolio.
- Official confirmation of competence in the provision of consultancy services.
- Advantages of certified consultants for companies
- Guarantee the efficiency and high quality of services provided by the consultant
- Guarantee observance of ethical standards on profession features.
Two degrees under international IPMA® certification
PMC IPMA®: Certified Consultant in Project Management
Requirements: Over the past 8 years has at least 3 years of experience as a consultant on programs and project portfolio management. Over the past 20 years, he has 3 years of experience as a project manager. Able to provide advice in the field of project management at the project level.
PPMC IPMA®: Certified Consultant for programs project and portfolio management
Requirements: Over the past 8 years has a minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management consulting while at least 2 years of which - as a consultant on programs and project portfolio management. Over the past 20 years, has 3 years of experience as a manager of complex projects. Able to advise the project management on the level of strategy / organization.